Why Choose Seven Corners:
Seven Corners is one of the most experienced international travel health insurance, trip insurance, and specialty benefit management companies. Since 1993, we have provided protection and professional assistance services to hundreds of thousands of international travelers – including U.S. citizens traveling overseas and foreign nationals traveling to the United States.
Seven Corners is known as a premier “managing general underwriter,” performing all facets of the international business. Seven Corners also provides the same services to large groups and government agencies on an “administrative services only” bases.
- Seven Corners provides 24-hour worldwide assistance services to our members through our own Assistance Division. From finding an English speaking doctor in a remote country to organizing an emergency evacuation, Seven Corners Assist is ready to aid our clients no matter where in the world they may be located.
- We have built our own proprietary network of doctors and hospitals throughout the world. This ongoing process of contacting and evaluating medical providers enables Seven Corners to direct our clients to the most appropriate care worldwide.
- Seven Corners provides all customer service functions, from answering customer questions to sending ID Cards and claim forms. Our company processes millions of dollars in premium each and every year.
- We service and adjudicate all of our client’s medical claims. Similar organizations choose to outsource this function, thus removing themselves from the needs of their clients.
- The Seven Corners online quote, purchase, and client support systems are second to none within the industry. From performing an insurance quote to searching for medical providers worldwide, we provide our clients with the interactive features they need in order to have a safe trip.
- All clients have immediate access to our WellAbroad worldwide assistance portal. By utilizing our www.wellabroad.com site using their member number and date of birth, our customers have the ability to create travel profiles, receive travel alerts, and search for Seven Corners’ contracted doctors and hospitals throughout the world.
Over the course of our 20 years in business, Seven Corners’ clients have included hundreds of thousands of worldwide travelers, international insurance companies, agencies of the U.S. government including the State Department, global corporations and even foreign governments. We look forward in matching our services to the needs of our clients for many years to come.
Seven Corners is a member of the U.S. Travel Insurance Association (UStiA) and is a certified General Services Administration (GSA) contract provider. Seven Corners is a licensed Third Party Administrator as required in certain jurisdictions of the United States. We are currently pursuing a SAS 70 Type II compliant designation. The company is privately held and strategically headquartered just north of Indianapolis in Carmel, Indiana.