Why Become a Seven Corners Agent?
- Represent one of the industry’s leaders in trip cancellation and travel medical insurance
- Be able to offer comprehensive policies to meet the needs of U.S. citizens traveling abroad and foreign nationals visiting the United States
- Provide your clients with our extensive network of international health care providers that includes thousands of doctors and hospitals around the globe
- You are eligible for a $50 bonus in your first 30 days of contracting with us and a $250 bonus in the first 3 months! Get more details.
To join the Seven Corners’ agent team, just complete the steps below:
- Download and complete the Agent Contract/ Application PDF form
- If you are a U.S. agent, download and complete the W-9 Form PDF form (If you are domiciled outside of the United States, you do not need to complete a W-9 form.)
- Provide a copy of your current resident state insurance license (Only applies to Agents located in the United States)
- Copy of the Declaration page of the Errors and Omissions Coverage (E & O)
- Submit your forms and the copy of your license either via fax or mail:
- Fax: 317-575-2870
- Mail: 303 Congressional Boulevard. Carmel, IN 46032
A Seven Corners’ representative will follow up with you upon receipt of the information!