Why Buy Annual Travel Insurance?
Annual travel insurance is perfect for the frequent traveler. Whether you travel for business or pleasure, you have the freedom to come and go as you please. One application covers you for the entire year.
Best for: Frequent travelers looking for medical coverage when outside of your home country. You can take as many trips as you want throughout the year, as long as they are each less than 30 days.
Coverage Period: 364 days
Wander Frequent Traveler Key Highlights:
|Medical Maximum||$60,000, $125,000, $600,000, or $1,000,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/Repatriation||Up to $300,000 (in addition to the Medical Maximum)|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||50,000 Principal Sum for Insured or Insured Spouse, $5,000 for Dependent Child(ren)|
|Home Country Coverage||Incidental Trips to The Home Country: $50,000|
|Emergency Reunion||Up to $50,000|
|Terrorism||$50,000 Lifetime Maximum|
|Trip Interruption||Up to $5,000|
|Waiver Of Pre-Existing Conditions||Up to $20,000- See exclusion #1 in the Brochure for full details|
|Travel Assistance Services||Included- Available 24/7/365|
- This plan is Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyds, London and Tramont Company Limited.
- Virtual ID cards available immediately after purchase.
- View the Wander Frequent Traveler Brochure for details, restrictions and the schedule of benefits.
- View the Wander Frequent Traveler Program Summary(Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s, London) for full details and restrictions.
- View the Wander Frequent Traveler Program Summary(Tramont Insurance Company Limited) for full details and restrictions.