Best for: Individuals residing in foreign countries who desire the flexibility to travel while maintaining adequate protection. Scheduled benefits pay a pre-determined amount per covered procedure.
Minimum Purchase: 1 year; Maximum Coverage: Lifetime (Must purchase before age 75) U.S. Citizens cannot be in the United States more than 180 days out of any given 364-day period. Non-U.S. Citizens may remain in the U.S. subject to specific requirements and limitations.
|Lifetime Outside Of U.S. & Canada||Up to $5,000,000|
|Lifetime Inside the U.S. & Canada||Up to $500,000|
|Preventative Benefits||Coverage available after 6 months|
|Maternity||Coverage After 364 Days|
|Newborn||Coverage After 364 Days|
|Travel Assistance Services||Included- Available 24/7/365|
- Underwritten by Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London and Tramont Insurance Company Limited.
- Extensive PPO network available but not required.
- View the Reside Brochure for details, restrictions and the schedule of benefits.
- View the Lloyd’s Reside Worldwide Program Summary for full details and restrictions.
- View the Tramont Reside Worldwide Program Summary for full details and restrictions.