Best for: Travelers while outside of their fixed and permanent residence for 187 days or less. This plan has multiple coinsurance options.
Coverage Period: Up to 187 days
|Medical Maximum||$50,000, $100,000, $500,000, or $1,000,000|
|Emergency Medical Evacuation/ Repatriation||Up to $300,000|
|Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D)||Up to $50,000|
|Interruption Of Trip||Up to $5,000|
|Dental Coverage||Up to $500|
|Home Country Coverage||Up to $50,000|
|Waiver Of Pre-Existing Conditions (U.S. Residents)||Up to $25,000|
|Acute Onset Of Pre-Existing Conditions (Non-U.S. Residents)||Up to $45,000|
|Travel Assistance Services||Included- Available 24/7/365|
This plan is administered by Seven Corners and provided by these insurance companies:
- Certain Underwriters at Lloyd’s of London – View Sample Lloyd’s Policy
- Tramont Insurance Company Limited – View Sample Tramont Policy
Coverage is identical through both companies. Your insurance company is determined during the quoting process.
- Receive your ID cards and policy immediately after you purchase.
- View the Liaison Continent Brochure for details
The following expenses must be pre-certified by contacting Seven Corners Assist before the expense is incurred (for an emergency hospital admission, pre-certification must be made within 48 hours after admission or as soon as reasonably possible).
- Inpatient Care
- Any Surgery or Surgical Procedure
- Computerized Tomography (CAT/CT Scan) & Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
Failure to follow pre-certification requirements could result in a 50% penalty